Brotherhood & Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood & Sisters ET clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Are Sorry To Say

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CaveMick

CaveMick

We Are Sorry To Say Empty
PostSubject: We Are Sorry To Say   We Are Sorry To Say Icon_minitime1/7/2012, 23:34

That the Clan will be closing on around the 5th of this month ,The dreams of a new B&S Clan is at an end .
Because of a lot of players not using the server it is time for the end of this clan and the server.
May i just say how sorry i am for this but hope all of the Clan members all the best in there future ,there are sum gd players and clan members i meet on this server will miss all of that but i will see you all on other servers from time to time

Embarassed Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Iggy

Iggy

PostSubject: Re: We Are Sorry To Say   We Are Sorry To Say Icon_minitime3/7/2012, 11:33

Hey,

Sorry to hear clan turned dead. I feel ashamed i couldnt be more online due to school stuff. Anyways
i hope to see you all on x-fire and maby sometimes in other games (i.e. LOTRO server Eldar).

Good luck in future to all and i had a nice time with u guys. Too bad our ways part again!

Remember even when Brotherhood and Sisters is dead, it still lives in our hearts!

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!!
Back to top Go down
Toomas

Toomas

PostSubject: Re: We Are Sorry To Say   We Are Sorry To Say Icon_minitime6/7/2012, 05:49

Iggy wrote:
Hey,

Sorry to hear clan turned dead. I feel ashamed i couldnt be more online due to school stuff. Anyways
i hope to see you all on x-fire and maby sometimes in other games (i.e. LOTRO server Eldar).

Good luck in future to all and i had a nice time with u guys. Too bad our ways part again!

Remember even when Brotherhood and Sisters is dead, it still lives in our hearts!

LEGENDS NEVER DIE!!!

F*ck true sentence! B&S Lives in our hearts!..
Ofcourse sad to hear that, but life is hard but honest. No need server when no players. I feel myself guilty too because wasnt online enough.
But will see you on xfire & stay in contact with all Wink
Back to top Go down
StormBr!ng3r
Admin
Admin
StormBr!ng3r

PostSubject: Re: We Are Sorry To Say   We Are Sorry To Say Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 08:38

We Are Sorry To Say 9-11%20-%20We%20Will%20Never%20Forget
Back to top Go down
http://www.holysh1t.net
Toomas

Toomas

PostSubject: Re: We Are Sorry To Say   We Are Sorry To Say Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 20:51

StormBr!ng3r wrote:
We Are Sorry To Say 9-11%20-%20We%20Will%20Never%20Forget
True..
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Are Sorry To Say   We Are Sorry To Say Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Are Sorry To Say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum