Brotherhood & Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood & Sisters ET clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to play the new maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
azziplekkus

How to play the new maps Empty
PostSubject: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime12/4/2012, 20:05

I noticed a lot of players don't like the new maps on the server, just because they don't know how to play them!
I think this is very sad since I find them very fun maps to play! (especially decoder ^.^)
That's why I will try to post a brief description for every map in this topic.

Decoder_4

How to play the new maps Decoder-beta-4-3397

How to play?
-There are 3 decoders in the map located in the Axis base. To gain access to this base Allies must blow up the gate with dynamite or find one of the secret passages leading into the Axis base . After doing this they can reach all 3 labs in which the decoders can be found. There is only 1 REAL decoder though, the axis are able to choose the location of the real decoder in the first 20 seconds of the map. (look at your left in spawn, there will be 3 buttons for each decoder on the table)
The Allies have to get to the real decoder and blow it up. Simple objective, but can be quite challenging for both allies as axis Smile

NOTE: bot's don't work (yet) on this map, so make sure you have at least 4 or 6 players on the server before you change the map to decoder!

Radars

How to play the new maps Radars-for-etpub-3567

How to play?
-Allies have to destroy 1 power panel (found below axis spawn, so this can be challenging!) And 2 radars, located in the middle of the huge Nazi Courtyard.
You can easily find the objectives by following the white lines on your minimap. They will point you in the right direction Wink

NOTE: bot's don't work (yet) on this map, so make sure you have at least 6 or 8 players on the server before you change the map to Radars!

Karsiah

How to play the new maps Karsiah_te2

OBJECTIVES (ALLIES): (copied these from a different website, since I don't know the map myself Smile)
1) Capture the Old City
2) Destroy Old City Door
3) Steal the North Documents
4) Steal the South Documents
5) Transmit both Documents at Transmitter.

This is it for the new maps Smile If other new maps are added, I will try to update this list Wink

Last edited by azziplekkus on 12/4/2012, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z0diac

PostSubject: Re: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime12/4/2012, 20:11

really nice that u did this azzi
Back to top Go down
azziplekkus

PostSubject: Re: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime12/4/2012, 20:56

Good news for Decoder fans!
I found some beta-waypoints for the map, so I'll ask Iggy to install them when he gets back on Smile
Back to top Go down
Toomas

Toomas

PostSubject: Re: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime15/4/2012, 15:37

Kariash in the rotation?
Boooo... -1000
Back to top Go down
Z0diac

PostSubject: Re: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime17/4/2012, 19:50

i want in azzi's team if we play decoder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaveMick

CaveMick

PostSubject: Subject: Re: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime17/4/2012, 23:49

Thankyou Azzi for doing this ,and play as a team and have fun. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to play the new maps   How to play the new maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play the new maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood & Sisters :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: