Brotherhood & Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood & Sisters ET clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lifeguy is introducing himself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toomas

Toomas

Lifeguy is introducing himself! Empty
PostSubject: Lifeguy is introducing himself!   Lifeguy is introducing himself! Icon_minitime14/3/2012, 12:56

Hello guys & girls!

My real name is Toomas, as you see from username & ingame nickname. Im 20 years old, getting 21 in summer and I live in Estonia. (GMG +1)
I got my high school ended, now i took a brake from schools Very Happy Doing job if possible & just a lifeguy Very Happy (Sleeping my hangovers out) Very Happy
My hobbies are gym & snowboarding ofc the adults thingy too Very Happy

About ET history: I have been playing ET 7 years. And I joined B&S after 3 months it was created, around 2007. I'm active & flawless to this clan. My skill is around med-. Last half a year I like to play etpro, ofc i play other mods too Smile Favourite class is medic, because I love to help engineers to finish obj's. 2nd I like eng + rifle. If you stay on my way, you're dead ! Very Happy

My main job at the moment is trying to help admin team to get server back online & handle forum!
If you got any question, please be free to ask me. Im friendly guy who wont bite Smile
My xfire: ownbyme

Greetz,
Toomas / tOOMJE
Back to top Go down

Lifeguy is introducing himself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood & Sisters :: Wolfenstein: Enemy Teritory :: Roster :: The Leaders :: Toomas-
Jump to: