Brotherhood & Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood & Sisters ET clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is this fine young man?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StormBr!ng3r
Admin
Admin
StormBr!ng3r

Who is this fine young man? Empty
PostSubject: Who is this fine young man?   Who is this fine young man? Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 21:06

Droogies,

i'm here to tell you a little about myself Smile

My real name is Dean, i'm 19 years old and live in Antwerp, Belgium.
As you may have guessed my nickname on the server is Stormie or StormBr1ng3r.
i'm still going to school trying to graduate as a certified welder (Joining two metals by applying heat to melt and fuse them)
My hobbies are mainly music (passive and active).
passive: i listen to music all day long, from metal to dubstep to classical to reggae etc... but i mainly listen to metal
active: i play guitar and i'm filling in on drums in my own band (we play Thrash Metal)
aswell as going out to parties having a jolly good time, drinking and smoking the good stuff untill i pass out and can't remember shit about last night

now that you know a little bit about the personal me, time to tell you about the Enemy Territory me.

i've been playing ET for over 8 years now and i joined B&S in the summer of 2007(or was it 2008?) roughly 5 months after it was created
i'd say if i would play more regularly i'd be around med- skilled but since the lack of time to play THAT much i'm around low/+
my fav class has got to be the engineer for the simple fact: attackers mostly can't do shit without this fellow.

for now my main task will be managing the forum so if you have any questions regarding that feel free to ask me
i will also do my best in trying to get the server up and running smoothly

i think this will do as an introduction

Greetings
Stormie
Back to top Go down
http://www.holysh1t.net

Who is this fine young man?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood & Sisters :: Wolfenstein: Enemy Teritory :: Roster :: The Leaders :: StormBr!ng3r-
Jump to: