Brotherhood & Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood & Sisters ET clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ BEFORE POSTING: How to apply!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxii

foxii

READ BEFORE POSTING: How to apply! Empty
PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING: How to apply!   READ BEFORE POSTING: How to apply! Icon_minitime15/1/2010, 20:35

Before you fill in the application form below please click [Only admins are allowed to see this link] and read the rules!

Below is an example of how to fill in all our questions. We got all these questions because we want to make sure the wrong people dont get in this clan. Please dont copy the answers of this example and just make ur own.

The name of your post should be: wants to join B&S

About you:

What is your name?
My name is Jordy de Vos.
How old are you?
I am 17 years old.
Where do you live?
I live in holland.
What is the name you use when you play on our server?
I use two names, keTTu and foxii.
What is your xfire/msn?
My xfire is rs4live and my msn is [Only admins are allowed to see this link].

About the game:

What is your favorite class and why?
My favorite class is the engineer, because they are in the middle of all the action and because the team cant win without the engineer, but the engineer needs the help of the other classes to do his job.
Do you like to frag or do you like to play objective?
I like to play objective because thats something unique that this game has and thats why i started to play this game, if i want to frag i can play call of duty or something.
What is more important for you: a good k/d rating or fair teams?
Well if the teams arent fair there is no fun, at least not for everyone. And if the teams arent fair the game gets to easy (if you are on the winning team), so for me fair teams are more important.
Do you play etpro? And what is your skill on etpro?
Yes i play etpro but not very much, i like to play wars with friends and sometimes i play a little bit of etpro public. My skill on etpro is low+.

About |B&S|

What is the job of |B&S| members?
|B&S| members keep the teams even and fair at all times, they also make sure that everyone follows the rules and that everyone has fun:).
Why do you want to join |B&S|?
Because i have been very active on forum + servers and i do not break the rules. Also i have been keeping an eye on the teams and fixed them trying to show that i am worthy.
Why would |B&S| want to have you in the clan? And what makes you diffrent from all the other players trying to join?
|B&S| has the same way of thinking as i have, i do not only think about my own fun but also about the fun of others. I have expierence in being a server admin, and a forum mod. I know how to use my admin powers, and not how to abuse them. And i am a friendly player wanting to help this community.
Do you have any other skills that |B&S| can use?
I have had my own server for a while so i know a little bit about managing servers. I know a little bit about html so i can try to help with the site and forum. Also i have made ET maps in the past but never released any of them.

Any last words?

I hope i get a try out so i can prove that i am a good member for this clan. And even if i dont get one i will still try to help this community:)

If you fill in this form correctly we will consider your apply on the next counsil meeting. If you are accepted you will get a try-out period to see if you are really the right person. If you pass the try out, you will become full member of |B&S|
Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING: How to apply!
Page 1 of 1