Brotherhood & Sisters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brotherhood & Sisters ET clan forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
foxii

foxii

The Rules! Empty
PostSubject: The Rules!   The Rules! Icon_minitime15/1/2010, 20:25

|Brotherhood and Sisters|

|B&S| is a clan that likes to play objective and wants to do that in a fair way. Below you will find some rules and tips on how to act on certain situations, and when you can use what command.

Forum rules

Have respect for eachother
Stay on topic, bullshit can be posted in the offtopic section of the forum.
This clan is international so write all youre posts in english.

Currently we have 1 public server i will write the rules of the public server in this topic.

|B&S| Etpub server rules
On all our servers we prefer that you play objective instead of brainless fragging. Tho, on our etpub server you are allowed to either frag or play objective it is your own choise.
Spawnkilling: Spawnkilling... just dont do it, its lame and you will get warned/kicked/banned for it. There are some exceptions where spawnkilling is allowed. When the spawn has a flag that you can capture you can kill people in that spawn to capture the flag. And when the spawn is a command post you are allowed to kill people there and try to destroy the command post. Also when you are carrying the objective and there is a way trough the spawn that leads to spot where you need to bring the objective too.
Walljumping: Hmmmm.. what can i say about this, again JUST DONT DO IT. Same as for spawnkilling you will be warned/kicked/banned for it. And there is no exception for this rule. Walljumping is NEVER allowed.
Teams: This is not really a rule but it would be nice if every visitor tried to help keeping the teams fair and even.
English: Everyone have to talk english in main chat. If you want to talk an other language you can use private messages or team and fireteam chat.

Overall just play fair and be nice, by swearing and being an asshole you will only get trouble. Try to make the game fun for everyone, not only for yourself.

[b]|B&S| Members - Commands: when and how to use them

Now i will give an explaination of the commands that you will be using, i wont explain all of them just the important ones.
!warn: This command is used to give people a warning when they break a rule, before you use other commands like mute/kick/ban you should use the warn command to let them know that they are doing something that is not allowed and will not be tolerated. How to use: !warn <name> <reason>. For example: !warn foxii dont spawnkill.
!mute: When someone is muted they cant talk anymore in mainchat, teamchat and fireteamchat. Use this command when someone is spamming something in chat or when they are swearing alot or whining alot. How to use: !mute <name>. For example: !mute foxii.
!kick: With this command you can remove people from the server and they wont be able to join for 5 minuts. Only use this command when someone keeps breaking rules after you warned them. How to use: !kick <name> <reason>. For example: !kick foxii spawnkilling is not allowed.
!ban: This command people are removed from the server and wont be able to join the server anymore for a set period of time. This command should only be used at extreme situations. for example when someone is cheating or keeps breaking rules after several warns and kicks. Cheating is the worst thing someone can do and this is punished with a permanent ban from our servers. When you ban someone for cheating always make a demo to prove that they cheated. And when there is member with a higher admin level than you, you should ask for thier opinion before you ban. How to use: !ban <name> <time> <reason>. For example !ban foxii cheating. If you want to ban permanent dont fill in a time.
!putteam: With putteam you can change a player to an other team. This can be used to fix the teams or to put players that are AFK to spectator. Before you use this you should always try to fix them yourself by switching to the team with less players.
!shuffle: With this command the teams will be scrambled and made even. This should only be used when teams cant be fixed using !putteam or by switching to the other team.

Using these commands for the wrong reasons will get you demoted or even kicked out of the clan. So use them wisely.

|B&S| Members - How to be a good member
I dont got alot to say about this. Generally follow all the rules, and make sure that others follow them too. Be nice to everyone so that includes members and visitors. Be active on the server and on the forum, and when you cant be active for a moment make sure that the leaders know why. Try to help this community grow and just dont be an idiot.

Well that was everything i wanted to say for now. I probably forgot something but when i think of them i will add them here. If you are making an apply i wish you good luck and i hope that you get in this clan. To prove that you read these rules write down X4 on the bottom of your apply.

And remember. Let everyone have fun, not only you.
Back to top Go down

The Rules!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brotherhood & Sisters :: Wolfenstein: Enemy Teritory :: Recruitment-
Jump to: